Participating directly in French Polynesia’s many rich traditions leads to deeper, more meaningful connections, and we strive to infuse the Polynesian spirit into everything we do.
- Cultural experts share their knowledge onboard through dynamic and entertaining lectures and presentations.
- Our troupe of cultural ambassadors, Les Gauguines and Les Gauguins, welcome guests to experience the local way of life.
- Guests have ample opportunities to delve into the culture: learn to weave a hei from freshly-plucked flowers; join in on traditional dance performances; and learn to strum a ukelele.
- Experience regional cuisine like moonfish and traditional roasted suckling pig, on board and on optional shore excursions.
- Enhance weddings, anniversaries, and vow renewals with a traditional Polynesian blessing ceremony.